Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Recap



Musings of a Housewife hosts a yearly carnival, 2010 Recap, encouraging us to look at our blog posts over the past year.  One of the reasons why I blog is it becomes a keeper of memories.  It is fun looking back, and remembering the craziness of life.

Below is a list of the first post made each month.

JanuaryNew Year.
Apt title.

FebruaryThat is the Question.
The homeschooling debate arises, again.  This is a debate I have with myself, from time to time.  During this particular debate the kids were starting their 2nd week of snow days.  Which followed a week of half days and days off, more snow days, and whatever craziness that happens at any school, which makes me wonder how they ever learn anything.  (For the record, the kids have AMAZING teachers, and it is because of them I haven't pulled my kids out of school.)

MarchOur Weekend.
A recap of a fun weekend with friends.

AprilRead It!
Life with 3 children. 

MayWhat I Hate About Colds.
That pretty much sums it up.

June:
The first post in June was a book review on a paraphrased New Testament, called The Voice.

JulyThat is the Question.
Sound familiar, yep we are back on the homeschooling debate.  The thing is, if I homeschool, I could rationalize purchasing a laminator.  Reason enough?

AugustAppropriate, and NOT!
Sometimes, teaching our kids virtues comes back and bites us in the butt.

SeptemberThe One Where the Crickets Chirped

October180 ... 350 ... What's the Diff!
My adventures in cooking. 

NovemberHalloween.
A recap of our Halloween evening. 

DecemberI Have a Confession.
A regular feature on my blog, where I make my most deep, dark confessions.  You know, the dark ones, like eating chocolate baking chips to get me through the summer, or starting advent with the family, but never finishing the devotions.  The dark ones, which remind us that we are only human, and that there are no super moms

Now that I've looked back, I'm ready to look forward to the new year, and all the fun posts it will bring.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Happy New Year! Hope 2011 is a fabulous year for your family!