Saturday, May 1, 2010

What I Hate About Colds

1. The post nasal drip, soar throat that indicates a cold is a comin'

2. The stuffy nose, which I can't get rid of no matter how hard I blow

3. The stuffy nose I can't clear, which then keeps me up at night

4. Having insufficient drugs in the house (but at least I can take drugs, unlike when I was pregnant)

5. The fact that I wear glasses (if you wear glasses you know what I mean)

6. The stuffy nose, and feeling like I will never breath freely again

7. My complete lack of energy (especially this week)

8. Coughing and sneezing all over everyone, and everything (sorry to everyone who came to last night's benefit.)

9. That germy feeling on my hands, after having blown my nose (see apology above.)

10. Not being able to talk, it has made yelling talking at to the kids rather difficult.

No comments: