Monday, February 1, 2010

That is the Question

It is that time of year when I think homeschooling would not be such a bad idea.

Between half days, rain days, snow days, and no days of school it seems my kids are home more during the school day then at school.

If we home schooled then they would be learning something during these winter months when Mother Nature seems to be against the school systems.

And to be perfectly honest, I kind of like my kids at home. They aren't that bad, some of the time.

And then I ask, AM I OUT OF MY GOURD?

I love my kids. I like having them home. I also like going to Target and the grocery store BY MYSELF. I like not organizing lesson plans, trust me that cannot turn out well. And, as much as I hate getting out of bed in the morning, if it wasn't for the impeding arrival of the school bus, I would probably end up homeschooling my kids from my king size bed.

Plenty of space for everyone to spread out, and when we need quiet time, we are ready.

No comments: