Monday, November 24, 2008

Update!

My cold has gotten worst of me, probably more to do with getting next to no sleep last night, however I feel like *#&*(@$^. I'm sitting at my computer, staring at it zombie like, trying to stay awake. If I nap now I'll have another bad night. But I really want to sleep, the weather outside is frightful, and I don't really want to do anything else. Anyone want to cook dinner tonight? I'm thinking waffles.

After all that venting here are a few updates from past posts:

*Our church nursery does not need to use a 5 gallon bucket as a diaper pail after all. After that post I received two offers of diaper pails. Why did I not just send out a church-wide email asking for a diaper pail? Because that would not have made a good blog post.

*Oh, if you didn't see the update on last Wednesday's post, WFMW - My New Vacuum, the vacuum is from Sears and is a Kenmore Canister Vacuum, Blue, Progressive. It has two Mf. Model #'s 27514 and 27515 (one of the models has a longer power cord, by two feet.)

*Rachel Anne, in case you are reading this, I received the book last week. Thank you very much. I can't wait to read it, and one of these days I'll send you an email to confirm its receipt.

*Have no fear Lori, there will be plenty of Toblerone. In fact, I saw some huge blocks of it at Walmart and will be stocking up before the Christmas supply disappears.

*And too pat myself on the back, I headed to Target this morning to cross a few more items off my Christmas shopping list. I LOVE TARGET! Oh, and speaking of getting organized for Christmas I came across this great blog where the writer displayed her Christmas organizer ... and now I can't find it to share with everyone:( If you are that person, or you know who the blogger is, please leave a comment directing everyone to that wonderful posting.

Ok, well when I organized this in my head it sounded a lot better. I thought I had a few more interesting updates, other then the diaper pail, but now I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Hey a cliche! I used a cliche. Second pat on the back.

Stay tuned for at least one more posting this week. With it being Thanksgiving week, I'm organizing EM's Thanksgiving party, Hubby has a funeral and we are all traveling up and down the highway (yippee skippy) I'm not planning on posting a whole lot. Then again, it all depends on how the family get-togethers go.

No comments: