Sunday, November 2, 2008

100th Posting: What Else Can I Say, But ...

Can you believe it? My 100th posting! If I were a TV show (I wouldn't have made it to the 100th show being that my life is on the boring side) we would celebrate with a cake and a photo op.

Being a blogger I guess I should write something profound. Being a woman I may find myself some cake to celebrate, but I'll pass on the photo op thank you very much. Being that Tuesday is Election Day I think the most profound thing I can write is GO VOTE!

"Not Registered" you say. Check your state election laws. They may allow you to register at the polls. If not, then take a minute to register for the next election. Seriously people, you live in a democracy, participate!

And for some election fun head over to Peanuts Rocks the Vote and vote for your favorite Peanuts character and enjoy some election related cartoons.

See you at the polls!

1 comment:

Rachel Anne said...

Hi Erin! You're a winner...stop over today! congratulations.

Send me you mailing address :)