Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Friday night was what every girl needs, time with their girlfriends. And this month I was hosting the fun.

The kids were shipped over to the grandparents for a sleepover. Hubby made plans with a friend to see the latest James Bond movie and I made Toblerone Fondue.

We ate, talked, and ate and talked some more. No fancy activities, I pulled out my Arbonne Pampermint foot scrub, but no one was interested in a pedicure. When we began getting together we tried to play games, but we talked too much.

We were up till 1:00am, yes ONE in the morning. Thank goodness the kids weren't home, no early wake up calls for me.

Spending time with friends, for the price of Toblerone Fondue, yes it is priceless!

2 comments:

Kate Wicker said...

Hi, Erin. Thanks for recently stopping by my blog and for the congratulations for baby number three.

Love the title of your blog because I am a big believer in finding humor in every situation - even the tough ones.

Also, I haven't started a fire in our home yet, but I did back into my hubby's car once! :)

God bless, and happy mothering to you.

~Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey - careful what you're doing with that Toblerone...... just make sure there's enough left for the next fondue in February!!!!
N & L!!!