Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What Lurks in Your Mailbox?

We have already covered my Type A personality disorder.

So, just imagine my reaction when I found this catalog in my mailbox:


Those socks look cute don't they, and cozy?

And, they caused my left eye to twitch.

Look closer, and you realize that all the socks are miss-matched. You purchase 9 socks, none of them match, they coordinate, but don't match.

Hence the name of the company LittleMissMatched.

They are cute, and a perfect stocking stuffer, for some non-Type A people. I know my daughter would LOVE them; however, I would need to purchase 2 sets - 18 socks, so there would be matches, and so my left eye would stop twitching.

2 comments:

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

LOL!!

Melanie said...

I can't imagine being non-type-a enough to even come *up* with this kind of stuff. How can the sock rest in the drawer without it's other half? Where's the order? Where's the 'rightness'?!