Monday, January 18, 2010

BLISS!

This can't be healthy?




Yes, that is one stick of butter melting in my skillet, with a little bacon grease (cooking in my newly replaced Pampered Chef skillet. It is worth it to pay a little extra for pans with a life-time guarantee. Just sayin'.)

I was making this:

Pioneer Woman Quiche.

And, it was delicious!

Yes, a picture would be nice, but I didn't take a picture of the finished product. We've already discussed the issue of my lack of pictures featuring the completed food item here, moving on.

I also made this, this weekend:

Crustless Spinach Quiche.

Again, no picture, welcome to my life.

I also made some of these:

Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls.

And, added a little of this on top to one pan:

Raspberry Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls.

Why did all these recipes come from the Pioneer Woman site?

Right now, it is the best place to find delicious recipes.

Why did I make all this food for the past weekend?

Because of this:



Yes, I obviously took a picture of a table covered in paper, and tools, and hands moving around the table paper, tools and pictures. No, I did not take a picture of any of the ladies sitting around the table, if I had I may not be here to tell the tale.

Showers? We were scrapbooking this past weekend. Scrapers don't need to take no stinkin' showers, there are pages to complete, and phone calls to make to friends who are also scrapping for the weekend across the state and brag about how many pages we have completed. Scrapers are serious, and competitive.

But we do have fun.


We did take a break Saturday. We showered, changed out of our pajamas and sweats and headed out for dinner.

What do you do to find bliss in your life?

No comments: