Sunday, March 4, 2012

What I've Learned So Far

Last week was one of those weeks.  By Tuesday I began to reflect on the lessons from that week, and it was only Tuesday.  It is now Sunday, and I am just now writing them up.

It was one of those weeks.


Do not finish your workout by the gym's cafe.  What ever she was cooking smelled GOOD.  My workout ended early, I went home and made a grilled provolone cheese and ham sandwich, on rye bread.

When washing the Christmas tree skirt be sure to shake out the needles and branches.
(Yes, I am just now washing the Christmas tree skirt, don't judge.)

No one really wants to sit on the gym floor to watch a 2 hour movie.  Offer the same movie to the kids, with a few extras, in the comfort of your own home, and everyone is happy.

An extra day is not always a good thing.  Thankfully, Leap Year only comes once every 4 years.

A washing machine can leak water, 24 hours after its last run.  (See, "An extra day ...")


It is a new week; new lessons, or fewer lessons.

No comments: