Friday, September 2, 2011

One of Those Days

Our family has entered a new phase of adolescence, schedule/car pool craziness.

By the end of the day, I'm just praying all children arrive where they belong, and no one is left behind.  The day looks something like this:

Child #1 is picked up by Car Pool Family #1

I walk Child #2 & #3 to school, rush home and head to work.

Afternoon: I leave work to pick up Child #1 and children of Car Pool Family #1, at house of Car Pool Family #2, along with child of Car Pool Family #2.  I then pick up my own Child #2 and Child #3, and drop off children of Car Pool Family #1.

Still with me?

An hour later I drop off Child #1 and child of Car Pool Family #2 at soccer practice.  Child #2, Child #3 and I run a few errands and head home.

Hubby leaves work, and heads to soccer practice to pick up Child #1, child of Car Pool Family #2, and child of Car Pool Family #3 ... whom we have never met before.

Thankfully, this is not the norm.  That is why there is a total of 4 car pool families in this line up.

1 comment:

In Everything said...

it is amazing a child doesn't get left behind!! but it's great that there are other families & your husband you can share some of the car pooling with:)