Tuesday, August 30, 2011

If I Twittered

The Hurricane Edition:

Two natural disasters in one week, that is a record for our little area on the East Coast, and Twitter worthy.  As usual, the effects of Irene were minimal in our area, it looked and felt like a regular storm, except this time a hurricane was ripping apart the East Coast.  So, maybe I don't have anything to Twitter about, and I certainly don't mean to minimalize what those who have been affected are going through. 

During the Week:
The weather reports say we won't feel much of the hurricane, however some rain would be nice.

Saturday:
My Weather Channel App is telling me there will be no rain until 7 tonight.

Just walked outside, it looks like rain.

10am, it is raining.  I'm losing my faith in the Weather Channel. 

Sunday:

Looking at pictures from Hatteras Island.  Seeing places we drove past just over a week ago, devastated. 

No comments: