Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Own Top Ten

Reasons we still have a membership to the local children's museum.

1.  I'm feeling philanthropic.  Though, the membership is not tax-deductible, it is nice to walk in without paying every time we visit.  

2.  Summer vacation, snow days, and school vacations.

3.  A discount on the classes my kids would be taking anyway.  


4.  Unlimited admission to children's museums around the country.  Trust me, at some of these prices, our membership pays for itself on one trip or two.






5.  The kids are occupied, and I can sit and talk to friends.  Yes, I am one of those mothers.

6.  The kids love going there.  One child will ask to go every.single.day.


7.  Craft supplies.  They use their craft supplies, and there is no dried glue, nor paint/marker drawings, on my kitchen table.  No glitter that I need to clean up.




8.  I am not calculating the cost of those fuz balls and goggle eyes, which my child is using to make these:



OK, that is only 8.  What are your reasons for joining your local children's museum, science museum, or zoo?



No comments: