Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I've Learned, so far, This Week:

We are only half way through the week, but for me it has been productive.

Here is a recap:

Don't forget to check baking supplies BEFORE starting any actual baking.

Pioneer Woman's delicious and sinful cinnamon rolls are still delicious, and a little less sinful, when fresh, ground wheat is substituted for half of the white flour.

When purchasing paint rollers, double check that they are compatible with the roller attachment. So they, you know, actually attach to the roller.

Though your refrigerator manual may have a "trouble-shooting" section to help you problem solve issues with the fridge, it doesn't always translate into any actual help.

I think I can live without a filtered water dispenser in our new refrigerator. As long as I can have filtered water from somewhere. I'm just spoiled that way.

It takes a little more effort then I realized to walk 10,000 steps a day. It also helps to remember to wear the pedometer.

I looked up "C-reactive protein." I'm still not sure what it does in the body, it is elevated if there is an inflammation somewhere, or even if I spelled it correctly.

My husband is gracious and accommodating, and really can't say no to me. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Sometimes the cart does come before the horse. Last week a friend handed over a huge garbage bag of hand-me-downs for EM. In the bag was a pink Leapster bag. Unfortunately, at that time EM did not have a Leapster which went with the bag ... until this week when her Aunt called asking if EM would like a hand-me-down pink and purple Leapster, with microphone, just like her brothers.

I will, one day soon, finish painting our bedroom. The trim on the stairs and all doors, well that is a horse of a different color.

No comments: