Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday


There seems to be a theme running through our house, babies and where they come from. :::GULP::: So far they haven't asked the BIG question, but they sure have some crazy ideas.

ED thinks babies are born when a woman has diarrhea. He shared this with his teacher one day, saying I had it three times. Hence, three kids. While talking about this he used the term "borned", making him sound very southern.

Upon my comment of him sounding a little too southern for my Yankee tastes the teacher told me her favorite "southern" statement was a student who told her the four seasons:

Huntin' Season
Christmas Season
4th July Season
Deer Season

Yes, huntin' and deer seasons are two different seasons. Who knew!

Mary, over at Not Before 7, has had her fair share of baby talk. For more funny sayings head over to Mary's for Tiny Talk Tuesday.

5 comments:

onemotherslove said...

One borned in the South knew there was more than one thing to hunt! : )

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Well normally spring is my favorite season, but in this case I'd take Christmas season :)

Happy TTT!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! TOO FUNNY!!! Those are some great quotes :-)

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Too cute. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child, my first asked some pretty pointed questions about the relationship between giving birth and "going #2". I attempted to answer them tactfully, but my husband just wanted to crawl under the table. :)

Jolanthe said...

Oh my word. :) too funny!