Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

I was packing for my weekend when EM asked where I was going.

Me: I'm going away on a girlie weekend.

EM: Who are you going with?

I named the three friends I would see.

EM: So three friends and you
(I'm rather impressed my 3 year-old counted the three friends and added me.)

Me: Yes

EM: Good, enjoy your weekend.
(Thanks for your permission honey)
--------------------------------------

Speaking of my darling daughter. Thursday was shower night and I sent EM up to her room to get ready and put on her bathrobe. This is what she wore coming out of the bedroom.

Yes, that would be her robe paired with pink (dress-up) heels. :::sigh:::

Happy Tiny Talk Tuesday. Head over to Not Before 7 for more Tiny Talk.

3 comments:

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

Love the heels! We call 'em clip-clops around here, and they match absolutely everything, of course! ;-)
Enjoy these moments - it won't be long before she'll be going on girls' weekends with you!

Jolanthe said...

hmmm....that robe looks familiar? :) So nice that E gave you permission to go. So sweet of her! :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOVE the outfit! SO girly :)

Hope you had a fun girls weekend! Glad it was OK for you to go!