Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sticking To The Wall, Not So Well

Here is an update since my Who Knew post. Apparently, Sir Isaac Newton is a much stronger force then any of the tacky supplies in my house. Though I used the "permanent" tape pictures are still falling.

Plus, the Scotch brand Clear Mounting Squares, used to hang the heavy black paper to the wall, is also not performing up to snuff. Of course, the problem may lie from the fact that, in a conservation effort, I cut the squares in quarters and therefore diminishing their ability to hold a piece of paper to the wall.


Shopping List: Super Bond Tape, more Clear Mounting Squares, and Gorilla Glue if all else fails.


What the finished project looked like, when first completed, before papers began falling off the wall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK my friend. Have I got a product for you!!!! You know the Scotch hooks that you can take off the wall -- They now have PICTURE HANGERS. I hung framed pictures on my office wall with these wonderful little things and they peel right off.
Love the Blog my friend. We might have to talk next year when my life slows down a bit about me starting one of these!
Jana