Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School Talk

Kid's say the darnest things, and when it happens at school it becomes twice as funny (most of the time.)

Last year JT brought home a note informing us he was not completing his homework, Notes From School shows you the note, and what his excuse was.

This present school year has only been in session for a month and we already have material for their school books.

The first day of school ED was reprimanded for something. He bent down on one knee, took his teacher's hand and kissed it. All the while telling his teacher how attached he is to her, ..., an auspicious beginning to his school career.

Last week my hubby asked ED what he liked about his teacher. "She looks nice" was his reply. Oh my, we are in trouble.
_______________________________________

Presently, JT is just whining about his school work. Nothing fun about that, and a reason why I don't home school. (Oh, I would much appreciate any tips on teaching math to a 2nd grader.)
_______________________________________

EM isn't talking much in school, hey I'm not complaining. But, her teachers wonder if she has a chance to talk at home. They know her brothers and know how much they talk. "Have no fear dear teachers, give her a little time and she won't stop talking. This is the same kid who falls asleep mid-sentence, talks in her sleep, and wakes up continuing the conversation."
________________________________________

For more Tiny Talk laughs head over to Not Before 7. (BTW, I love her blog title being a night owl myself, and who God blessed with morning children.)

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Funny how different they can be at home vs. school.

Wish I had suggestions on 2nd grade math...call me when you get to Algebra...LOL!

Happy TTT!