Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Break

I'm dragging.

It happens every year, usually after the time change; but lasts for several months weeks, so I can no longer blame it on the lost of one hour of sleep. 

When we were in school this was called spring fever, or senioritis.  

Since I'm no longer a student, and I don't teach, I'm not sure what to call it, or what causes it.  Though, I will say my children are in school, and by this time of year we are all tired of the school schedule. 

Though, I'm not sure how my weariness of the school schedule excuses the past few weeks of an inability to function, complete projects, commit to events, even return phone calls and emails. 

For this year, at least, I could blame it on all the rapture talk.  Maybe, self consciously, I was holding back on completing too many projects, just in case it was true.  Well, now that excuse has come and gone, guess it is back to work, if I can find my focus. 

No comments: