Monday, February 7, 2011

If I Twittered

If I Twittered I would have been busy during our recent vacation; but no one would have received them since we are too cheap for an internet plan on our cell phones, and to purchase internet time while on the ship.

Here is what we all missed out.
------------------------------------------------
TSA screening #1, at the airport

TSA screening #2, at the port

Wearing short sleeves, in February, enjoying the sun touching my bare arms  

There has got to be a better way.  Somewhere along the way, at the beginning of the trip, I would like to receive a TSA Stamp of Approval on my forehead, and let us all move on with our day

Standing in line.  Line is moving, so we can stand in another line.  Moving, standing, moving

Hey look, another line to stand in

So that is what a boob job looks like

Nice, grizzly man just became drunk, inappropriate grizzly man.  And, this was after only a drink or two.  He is that uncle no one wants to invite to their wedding

Now understand the whole lounging by the pool, reading a book and napping thing

I have kids?  Kids, what kids?

Last day.  Will need to drag me kicking and screaming from this lounge chair

At the airport, about to enter TSA's version of Dante's 9 circles of hell

There is heaven at the end of purgatory, a bar!

Not that I plan on drinking, do you know what they charge for a drink at the airport!  I just like the knowledge that it is close, the possibility

Like having a baby at the hospital; may not plan on using drugs, just like knowing they are near, like a security blanket

COLD

Home!  Jeans still fit.  Have become a Cuban cigar smuggler

No comments: