Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Internal Radar

Boy sleeping

My children have always been morning people.  Hubby is a morning person, which explains why he is at work by 6am.  I am not a morning person. 

God has a sense of humor.

Recently, as the kids have gotten older, they will sleep in.  Till 7am, yes, for them, that is sleeping in.  When it is a school day, they would sleep till 7:30am, if I let them.

On snow days, they will be up before 7am.

They have no idea it is a snow day.  I just found out it is a snow day.

Still, before 7am, they come bounding down the stairs, burst into my bed room, and ask if they  have school.  I answer them with "no", so out they bound to watch TV.

If they had school, they would still be asleep, waiting for me to pull the covers off of them.  

:::sigh:::

At least there are no diapers to change, or babies to feed.  Which means, I can roll over and go back to sleep.  At least one of us knows how to enjoy the lazy morning of a snow day.

No comments: