Sunday, January 23, 2011

If I Twittered

I don't Twitter, but I do Facebook, and some of these comments can be found there.
-------------------------------------

Steelers game beginning, 15 degrees, wind chill of 5.

Realize they are football players, but it is COLD, those boys need sleeves, and some down jackets.

Yes, I called them boys.

And, yes, sleeves and the temp are things I think about during a football game.

Needless to say I am not Hubby's favorite person during a football game.

Can't believe they missed that ball.

Refs are making bad calls.

Com'on they need to step up.

What do you call that?

No, seriously, what do you call that? I have no idea what is going on.

Sorry, it seems everyone else on FB is talking about the game, just trying to join in. I have no clue.

So, Masterpiece Theatre starts in 15 minutes. What are my odds that I'll get to watch it?

Hubby's reply:  Keep Smokin'

My reply: Thank you, you just gave the perfect response for my blog post.

Did you know they dropped the "Theatre" from Masterpiece Theatre.

According to my friends, I'm about 80 yrs old, because I watch M (previously known as MT) and listen to NPR.  

These are the things I talk about during a football game. Needless to say I'm not invited to many football games.

No comments: