Monday, October 18, 2010

Shameless Plug

First, it is my blog.

Second, What I'm about to plug does work. I just earned enough points for $50, in Amazon.com credit. That payed for a couple Christmas presents. I rewarded myself, for just purchasing some Christmas presents without spending money, by ordering a few other items off of Amazon.com, for me.

Third, it does take time. I signed up at the beginning of 2010. I earn a couple points here, a couple points there.

Fourth, I search for a lot more things. Need to head over to Paperback Swap (which is bookmarked), I will plug in for a Swag Bucks search.

Hey, if you search, you might as well as earn points, which can be used for gift cards or merchandise. I am a girl on a budget.

So, here it is.



Swag Bucks is a reward website, which rewards you for searching. Earn points with searches. Earn points for adding their tool bar. Earn points for wasting time, by watching videos, or complete surveys. Earn points for shopping from their website.

Sounds easy? It is. It can also be a little confusing, at first. However, check it out, sign up (no harm just to sign up), and complete a couple searches. No, it isn't Google, but the search results are just as good, it is rewarding.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I do that occasionally. It would be nice to get a gift card one day :)