Saturday, May 8, 2010

Let's Get Personal

I'm not 40 yet.

Seriously. I'm close, but not there ... yet. Yet, being the operative word.

I am 2 years removed from potty training my children, Praise The Lord!

I am past the point of potty talk about the kids.

Apparently, I have reached the age where we talk potty about ourselves.

What?!?!

Walking with two girlfriends last night, at Relay for Life, they were discussing all the junk food we eat during the night. How it affected their bodies during last year's Walk. And, how relieved they had both had really good ... BM's ... let's stick to medical terminology here, earlier in the day.

What!?!?! Wait a minute! Can I at least reach 50 before we start talking about these things. 30, on either end of the decade, is way to early for such discussions.

Note: Apparently, I don't want to talk about it, however I am not above blogging about it.

No comments: