Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday




My children crack me up; what they say, what they do, it is never ending.

EM: When I grow up I'll be a cookbook. (Have absolutely no idea where that came from, but since she announced it I figured I would ask the other kids.)

Me: ED, what do you want to be when you grow up?

EM: Do you want to be king?

ED: No, I don't want to be king.

Me: Why not?

ED: I can't be a king, we don't live where there are kings.

(Smart kid ... sometimes)

ED came to the top of the stairs, carrying his bedside lamp in one hand and the plug in the other hand.

ED: Mom, my light needs a new bulb, it doesn't work, see. (He turns the switch on and off.)

Me: ED, the lamp needs to be plugged in for it to work.

Later that day ...
Me: ED, did you plug in your lamp?

ED: Yes.

Me: Does it work?

ED: Yes. (oh, if only all problems were that easy to solve.)

For more Tiny Talk Tuesday head over to Mary's at Not Before 7.

2 comments:

Mommas Soapbox said...

LOL....... Too funny! I love those little conversations with my Rugrats! I miss the ones when they were that small.

Like when my daughter said "Sometimes It's like I don't have any money in my head". In stead of that doesn't make sense to me..... LOL

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOL...wonder if you have to go to college to be a cookbook? :)

Happy TTT!