Tuesday, September 15, 2009

If I Twittered

If I could figure out how to text, I might Twitter. Then again, I'm still figuring out speed dial on my cell phone. If I Twittered, the three people who would follow me (Hi Mom, Hi Grandma, Hi Hubby) might receive messages similar to those below while I ran errands around town.
----------------------------------

Drove across town to the mall. Shopped in JC Penney, Hallmark, Target, Old Navy, Belk, called my Mother and my Sister-in-Law, and I'm now leaving the mall. All within ONE HOUR. Oh, what I can accomplish sans kids.
-------------
Did I mention I am without children. I'm walking around downtown, sipping a smoothie and window shopping. NO KIDS, oh blessed day.
-------------
Wait a minute. I just left Target without spending a dime? Something is not right with the world today.
-------------
I think I'm falling in "like" with the newly renovated Walmart.
-------------
Well, that fling was quick, and now over. Back to loathing Walmart. Still no selection. They have NO springform pans. Seriously, how can we think ourselves a developed nation if Walmart does not stock springform pans.
------------
Oh, and don't get me started on their idea of organization. I wouldn't have to walk ALL OVER this god forsaken evil store if they placed similar items in one location. Plastic storage located with other plastic storage. Thinking THREE different locations is a bit excessive.
------------
Must. Leave. Walmart. Now. My blood pressure can't take much more.
-----------
I've given into a 4-year-old. I'm purchasing princess shaped Spaghetti-O's.
-----------
Said 4-year-old does not like the overly-processed princess shaped Spaghetti-O's.
-----------
Can something be "overly-processed"?
-----------
Said 4-year-old does not like the said processed spaghetti, however her 36-year-old mother is reliving her childhood.

1 comment:

Jolanthe said...

If you twittered...:)

You'd have been cut off on a couple of those for typing too much...hee hee....:)