Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hershey Park

I grew up visiting Hershey Park; family gatherings, work gatherings, getting together with friends, it has always been a part of my life.

And, so I'm excited that Hershey Park is now a part of my children's lives.


This was our first visit 2 1/2 years ago. The winter jackets made it a little hard to move. But there was hot chocolate at the end of the evening, delicious hot chocolate because we were at Hershey Park after all.

Two summers ago JT was able to enjoy the roller coasters. I love roller coasters. This year ED was big enough to ride the coasters. Oh my, I wish I took a picture of him after his first ride. He just slumped in the corner of the car with a look of sheer joy on his face.


We don't need no stinkin' maps


Those roller coasters did the boy in

Kiddie Rides



The Hershey Park experience, standing in line.



Please keep you hands inside the ride at all times

Where are the roller coaster pictures? I don't have any, I was riding the roller coasters. I was riding the loop, d'loop coaster, and the hang from your arm pits coaster. The ride operators don't take kindly to flying cameras.

What have you been doing this summer?

No comments: