Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday


Welcome to Tiny Talk Tuesday, where we share the tiny, and big, things our children say.

Last week we were playing a game with the kids, FlapDoodle.
(The most funny came around for a family to play together. Check it out. My Mother gave it as a birthday present to one of the kids. In the past few years she has given the kids several games, all great. I don't know where she finds them, but if you need a game recommendation apparently she is the go-to person for ideas.)


Anywho. The game is played as such: Each player pulls a card. The card will give you a silly task to complete, and when completed how many spaces you may move forward (or backward.)

The answers to this one question was worthy enough for Tiny Talk Tuesday:
"If you were stuck on a deserted island name three things you would want with you." Since it was EM's turn she was the first to answer:

Candy
Purse
Makeup
... and then she kept going
Phone
Music
Car
Game
Um, the girl is only 4. I'm thinking I should be very afraid.

Well, her answers were so funny we asked JT:
Wii
DS
MP3 Player
.............apparently our children can't count to three because he also kept giving answers
Stuffed Animals
Bed (Oh, kid I'm with you on that one.)

Now for ED's:
Food
Wood
Matches
Water
Bed
Clothes

If I'm ever stuck on a deserted island, I'm taking ED with me.

For more Tiny Talk Tuesday head over to Not Before 7.

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Sounds like a great game! I'm curious what my kids would say - might ask them for next week.

Cute! they like their electronics :) My are still young for that. They'd probably list gum...LOL!

AnnG said...

Sounds like a fun game to play with little kids! I think I'm with you...take the responsible one!! Although I would like to have the bed...I'm kind of spoiled to a real bed these days!