Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday


Welcome to Tiny Talk Tuesday, where we share the crazy things our kids say.

On anatomy:

EM was looking over her arms and legs and said: I need my skin

Me: What would you look like if you didn't have your skin?

EM: A bobo girl.
-----------------------------

You know you have boys when:

One of the boys was in the bathroom taking care of business when the other son (who was standing on the other side of the bathroom door calls out: JT it sounds like you are making music!
Hubby and I were doubled over with laughter.
------------------------------

On what makes a successful marriage:

Hubby: (looking in the refrigerator) You know what I haven't had for a while, cottage cheese and applesauce.

Me: If I buy cottage cheese will you eat it?
Thinking back on the last time I bought cottage cheese, many moons ago, and it sat in the fridge.
Hubby: If I know it is in the refrigerator I'll eat it.

Me: Hmmmm. That would help in having it eaten.
Again, I rarely buy the stuff, so Hubby has to ask for it and obviously is not expecting to find it in our fridge when he goes looking for a snack.

For more Tiny Talk head over to Mary's at Not Before 7.

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

"making music". Yep, you have boys...LOL!

Happy TTT!