Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Monday

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Cleaning I Go

After a week of yard sale prepping and two weeks of painting (which was supposed to be one week and I'm still not done with the trim) I'm taking this week to CLEAN the house.

Actually, today I'm just decluttering. Before I could dust and sweep around the house I need to clear the surfaces needing the dusting. They again, after spending several weeks with stuff just piling up I'm wondering how much dust settled on the actual furniture.

Anyway, I'm taking a break from painting to clean and reorganize the house. The playroom looks great, but still in disarray thanks to a lack of storage units. But, that will come in time. Like one unit a month, or whenever Target puts their Itso system on sale. hint hint

No comments: