Sunday, November 30, 2008

The End of a Long (but good) Weekend

Thanksgiving is over ... for us it officially ended around 7:30pm this evening when we rolled in from my in-laws. It was a relaxing afternoon where we all enjoyed a good chat, some enjoyed watching football and the cousins enjoyed playing with one another, at least we never heard otherwise in the form of protests and arument.

And as for my Thankful List, it is coming, it is coming. Most blogs posting on Thanksgiving and being thankful posted on Thanksgiving, or before. Me, well I tend to wait till the last minute, or longer. Now I'm thinking the list will happen on Friday for Company Girl Coffee. Tune in then.

As for today's posting, and the rest of the week, I have material of plenty.

While at his Grandmother's funeral Hubby learned many of his cousins are blogging, so we have been compiling a list of all these fun blogs. And since he has 31 cousins (I think, I began losing count), plus spouses, it's taking a while to compile. I hope to have a near complete list posted tomorrow.

Tune in Tuesday for Tiny Talk Tuesday. When there are 10 adults, 5 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats running around the house for Thanksgiving the hilarity never ends.

And as for the rest of the week, well you have to come back for a visit.

No comments: