Friday, September 19, 2008

Have a Sit



What is better then a cup of coffee? A cup of coffee with friends. Rachel Anne, over at Home Sanctuary, has set up a little coffee clache where we meet each Friday with our latest, or earliest, Small Thing.

There are several reasons I love her blog (this is in no particular order):
1. Her cool play list.
2. The Bible verses she posts monthly (accompanied with her artwork), encouraging all of us to hold the truth close to our heart.
3. The daily Small Things encourages us to create a sanctuary in our home and our lives (hence the blog title.)
4. I hate to clean the house, and would gladly not do any of it. Home Sanctuary motivates me to do a little something each day, even on days I'd prefer to sit in front of the computer and blog (or read other blogs.)
5. And #5 speaks to all of us with a competitive gene. Each Small Thing earns you points when completed that day, the person with the most points wins! And even if you don't earn the most points, your house will look a lot better.

So come on over and join us for a virtual cup of coffee. Hey, it is Friday and if you have had a week like mine you deserve a break. Why not spend it with us?

5 comments:

A. T. said...

I sure will! I'll post it on my recipe blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Carol said...

I couldn't agree more about Rachel's site.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Well, the coffee is probably cold almost 48 hours later, but I thought I'd drop in to meet and say hello!

Your list of reasons to love Rachel Anne's blog are right on the money! She makes you want to accomplish things!

Hope you had a blessed weekend!

Rachel Anne said...

I feel so underserving of your praise on this sluggish Monday! I did get my butter dish cleaned up, but so far, that's about all (except for working in the office today, ugh)

Glad you like the playlist :)

Rachel Anne said...

undeserving, not underserving...:)