Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Fun

It has been about a week since my last post. It isn't that I have nothing to post, with three children home and a husband who is traveling I have plenty to post. The problem is that with three children are home ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT and my husband is traveling I have neither the time nor the energy to write. Sure I could post any old story (this being an example) but there would be no point to the story, no thoughtful insight, and it would ramble as bad as a winding country dirt road.

So, I am writing to say sorry. It isn't that I have fallen off the earth, though that is sounding nice if I can go by myself. Nor am I without material, in fact I have one piece already written on my summer reading preferences (since I hate to proof read it sits in my Blog file), and another post forming in my head about finding my scrapbooking mojo (did I just date myself by using "mojo"?) and how I just ordered 220 photos (for only $24 mind you.)

Instead I give you a hearty HELLO! I'm still in town, making it through another week, and looking forward to the time when I can sit in front of the computer and procrastinate by playing solitary write to my heart's content.

No comments: