Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus ...


And there is a floor cleaner that will CLEAN your floors and requires no chemicals or hands and knees scrubbing. The Bissell Steam Mop is the answer to anyone with linoleum and hard wood floors.
A friend, who has four children and always on the look out for anything that makes cleaning easier, was raving about hers ... and yes you know you are over 30 when you rave about a cleaning product. This sounded perfect for our linoleum floors; they have this random ripple design created by actual ripples in the floor meaning the dirt settles into the valley areas, and the only way to clean out the dirt is a good old-fashion, hands and knees scrubbing ... calling Cinderella. The last time I scrubbed my floor was when I was 7 months pregnant and nesting. So I borrowed hers to see if this really was the miracle product we needed for everlasting clean floors, it is. I cleaned under my cupboards, where a thin layer of dirt has settled, gone. I cleaned around the litter box where a thick layer of dirt has settled, and even a good hand and knee scrubbing doesn't lift the dirt, the floor is clean.
If you are looking for an easy, effective, light, portable, and chemical free product to clean your floors, this is the product. Now, I need to find something as effective and portable for my carpets since our youngest dribbled pink toothpaste water all over the upstairs carpet.

No comments: