Tuesday, April 8, 2008

That is so "Adorbable"

Apparently I talk on the phone too much because my daughter, all of 3 years old, constantly has a phone (play) attached to her ear. If she sees a phone, she is talking on it. Yesterday while running errands she kept pulling her phone out of her purse and 'talking' to her grandparents. At one point I told her to put the phone away, "but Mom, Gran is calling me" she protests, I reply that it was rude for her to be on the phone while shopping with me. Hello, I thought this conversation was filed under "Teenager" not "Three Year old". Today I peeked in on the kiddies playing in the child care area while I worked out, and yes she was 'talking' on the phone, and playing a game with other children. :::sigh:::

Yesterday, after one of her 'conversations' with Grandpa she says "that was Grandpa, he is so adorbable."

No comments: