Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fast & Fun Four

The past week has been fast and furious, ending this weekend with birthday parties, a going away party and a graduation; plus, a cold I gave myself from the stress of the week. Combine that with the fact that though I have many blogging ideas during the day by the time I sit down to write I've forgotten most of them I'm posting one of those "get to know me" games a friend emailed me.

A) Four places I go over and over?
Preschool, Gym, Walmart, Target - oh my this sounds like the stereotypical stay-at-home moms
B) people who e-mail me regularly?
Jolanthe, Jana, My Mom, My Husband (he forwards me all the funny emails a friend sends him)
C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
Without Kids - any nice &/or new restaurant in town
With Kids - Chick Fil'A, O'Charleys, Texas Roadhouse, At Home (with take out)
D) Four places I would rather be right now?
In Bed Sleeping, Somewhere Tropical, Somewhere with Snow, A Spa
E) Four people I think will respond?
?????????
F) Four TV shows I watch over and over
Grey's Anatomy, Brother's & Sisters, MythBusters, Gilmore Girls

No comments: