Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Have a Confession

I have a lead foot.  Whether it is driving, or walking, I move fast and those in my way usual feel me breathing down their neck ... well maybe not in the car, but I am quite a nuisance in the store or on the gym indoor track.

Speed Limits?  That means 5 miles over right!

Walking through the store, I've taken out a couple Achilles heals.   

I blame it on the Yankee in me.  We now live in the south, and it is true people do move slower.

Walking around the track the other evening, it began to get crowded, and people were congregating.  Yes, they were walking, but when you are three abreast, and taking up 4 lanes, and the little old lady with the cane is passing you, well, let us just say I can't be held accountable for my actions.

I figure acknowledgment to a problem is always the first step to seeking help.  And, at my pace, I should be through the 12 step process in half the time. 

No comments: