Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


It's a summer afternoon. Two of my children are sleeping. I'm hanging out on the sofa completing some work when I hear "Mommy."

And there is my then-2-year-old. He had climbed to the top of these shelves; oh, about 6+ feet high.

Like any good mother, I grabbed my camera. Well, before I grabbed the camera I calculated the weight of my chow hound of a then-2-year-old (check out those chubby legs. I love chubby legs on little kids.) to the weight limit of those shelves, and instructed him NOT TO MOVE.

Amazingly, that was his first and only climb. Soon after that incident I made a point of storing something, anything, on those top shelves.

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

Oh that is too funny and so sweet. I am glad he didn't try and climb down.

Kat @ For the Love of Chaos said...

My 14 month old is a climber. She climbs on EVERYTHING. :) Watch out... he looks preeeetty comfortable up there LMBO!

Deb said...

Oh my! Guess you've got quite the climber there! I would've run for the camera too, lol. :)

Happy WW!